Saturday 24 October 2015

MISTY MOODS: POETESS MAAYA DEV'S POEM: HARE KRISHNA PAGE 12

Hare Krishna

 POETESS MAAYA DEV


How do I depict You with my little ability ?
How do I comprehend my huge love ?
I hold for You, beneath ?
Words are unlimited, albeit,
it gets wedged in the maze.

In this vestige, transience
What makes life beauteous ?
Worship for you is my robe
I love to wear with humility.
Krishna, You are my oxygen
I breathe all the while.
The moment I feel lifeless
I have only You as refuge.
Your name is my hymn
that restores life to normalcy

Every time I meditate upon you
I feel a divine magical wand
resurface from nowhere.
There, I see a lucid reflection
smiling at me from inner mirror.
There I see You! I see me!
Ah! I see me in you!
Hare Krishna !!

BY
POETESS MAAYA DEV




No comments:

Post a Comment